1. Open the Apple Wallet app.
2. Tap "Debit or Credit Card."
3. Tap "Continue."
4. Select "Enter Card Details Manually."
4. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card. You can copy and paste your card number right from your Banking dashboard!
If you want to make your Klover digital debit card the default card in your Apple Wallet, open Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Scroll down until you see "Default Card" and select "Classic Debit," your Klover digital debit card.
Once you've added your Klover digital debit card, you can start using Apple Pay right away.
Apple Pay is the best way to use your Klover digital debit card to pay for purchases in stores and online. With Apple Pay, you can just enter your card number, expiration, and CVV one time to tap and pay to make purchases with your phone. You can also buy items in apps and on websites, fill in forms automatically on Safari, and send money to friends and family with Apple Cash.
1. Make sure you have your Klover digital debit card added to your mobile wallet.
2. If your device has Face ID, double click the side button. If your phone has Touch ID, double click the home button. Swipe to select your Klover digital debit card if it's not the default card in your Apple Wallet.
3. Authenticate with either your face or fingerprint, or enter your phone's passcode.
4. Hold the back of your phone against the card reader on the payment device at the store. If the connection isn't successful, you can retry without authenticating or entering your PIN again.
5. If necessary, complete any other steps necessary to finish the transaction right on the payment terminal (like verifying the charges are correct or writing your signature).