Klover Holdings, Inc.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY (“ESIGN CONSENT”)
1. Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. In connection with your use of Klover’s websites and all mobile applications (collectively, the “Site”) and/or the products and services offered, operated or made available by Klover (collectively, the “Services”), we may need to provide you with disclosures, notices, documents, and any other communication about our Services, the Site, or Klover (“Communications”) from time-to-time. In some instances, you may also need to provide us with documents. We can only give you the benefits of our Services by conducting business through the Internet. We are required by law to provide you with certain information “in writing,” which means you have a right to receive it on paper. We need your consent to give you this information electronically instead and to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you. This ESIGN Consent informs you of your rights when receiving electronic Communications from us. In this Consent “Klover Account” refers to your account with us. “You”, “Your”, or “User” refer to the person who has requested use of Klover’s products or services. “Klover”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” refer to Klover Holdings, Inc.
2. Your Consent. You agree that any of the Communications we provide you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you on any Communication. We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communications on paper, even if you have authorized electronic delivery. If, at any time, you would like a paper copy of these disclosures mailed to you at no additional charge, you may contact us suport@Joinklover.com.
3. Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at suport@Joinklover.com or writing us at Klover Holdings, Inc., 57 W Grand Ave, Chicago IL 60654. If you withdraw your consent, we reserve the right to limit or close your Klover Account. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior Communications delivered electronically will not be affected. You will pay any amount owed to Klover, including but not limited to fees, even if you withdraw your consent and we close or limit access to your Klover Account.
4. Minimum Requirements. You understand that, in order to view and/or retain copies of the electronic Communications, you will need a computer with an Internet connection (PCs should be running Windows 7 or higher and Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Chrome, or Firefox; Macs should be running OSX and Safari, Chrome, or Firefox) or a mobile device (iOS 6.0 or higher devices running Safari or Chrome; Android 4.0 or higher devices running Android Browser or Chrome). You will also need a valid email address and sufficient storage space to save Communications or the capability to print the Communications from the device on which you view them. You must be capable of downloading, storing, accessing, and reading electronic files.
5. Updating Records. You can update your contact information on the Site or by emailing us at support@Joinklover.com.
By continuing, you consent to receive such disclosures and the Terms governing your Klover Account electronically. You affirm that you have the equipment and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account and the ability to access and view electronic files.