1. Open the Google Pay app.
2.At the top, tap the card button
3. Swipe right until you find the blank card icon.
4. Tap Add a payment method > Debit or credit card.
5. Enter your card info manually. You can copy and paste your card number right from your Banking dashboard!
6. Review and accept the terms from your card’s issuer. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose a verification option from the list and enter the verification code.
7. If you have multiple cards in your Google Pay, double tap the Klover digital card image and click "Set as default card" or touch and drag your Klover digital debit card to the "Default card" spot at the top of the Google Pay home screen.
Tip: After you add a card, on your account from Google, you might find a small temporary authorization. This authorization checks that your card and account are valid. It isn’t charged to your balance and will go away soon. Within 48 hours, most temporary authorizations are removed from your account.
Google Pay is the best way to use your Klover digital debit card to pay for purchases in stores and online. With Google Pay, you can just enter your card number, expiration, and CVV one time to tap and pay to make purchases with your phone. You can also buy items in apps and on websites, fill in forms automatically on Chrome, and send money to friends and family with Google Pay.
1. Make sure you have the Google Pay app downloaded and your Klover digital debit card added to your mobile wallet.
2. Swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top to access your payment cards. If necessary, swipe to the left or right to access your Klover digital debit card.
3. Place your finger on the scanner on your phone to verify your identity or use your PIN to unlock your phone.
4. Place the back of your phone against the card reader on the payment device at the store. If the connection isn't successful, you can retry without scanning your fingerprint or entering your PIN again.
5. If necessary, complete any other steps necessary to finish the transaction right on the payment terminal (like verifying the charges are correct or writing your signature).